30 Days: Physics Grad School vs. the Students

Saturday, August 20, 2005

it's over!

thank goodness that's over. what crap. I don't even want to think about it. it was totally ridiculous. I am practicing voodoo so I can squeeze some more partial credit from the graders. haha. I wish. yeah, it's a total crapshoot right now. I have no idea. my guess is that I'll be studying again in a few weeks so I can take it again in January. which wouldn't be soo awful. it will probably be easier and I'll feel a lot more prepared and confident. so, either way, I don't feel too bad about the whole situation. it still sucked though. *sigh*. such is life.
you can read about our after-comps activities on my blog.

1 Comments:

At 11:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys remembered to paper-clip $20's onto every page for the graders, right?

James

 

Post a Comment

<< Home