30 Days: Physics Grad School vs. the Students

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

tomorrow!

tomorrow's the day! at 8 am tomorrow we start the first of the comps. we have classic mechanics and electricity and magnetism for five hours. holy crap that's a long time. then we get a day's break and have another five hours of fun on friday (quantum mechanics and statistical mechanics).

the last few days have been totally ridiculous. my brain is completely overloaded. I don't think I can fit any more physics into my head. studying totally sucks. I'm so sick of it. I can't wait until friday afternoon, because no matter what happens, I will be done for now!

I feel really good about classical mech tomorrow, but not quite so good about e&m. it's a total crap shoot. if I get certain problems, I will be ok and have a decent chance of passing. if I get other problems, I'm totally screwed. we'll see what happens.

wish me luck!

1 Comments:

At 2:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home