30 Days: Physics Grad School vs. the Students

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

I need a wok

So another day in the life of the slaved and crazy went by. I woke up and went to work. My work load keeps getting bigger and bigger. After all the crap and meetings I had to study (of course). I went to Cynthia's apartment and while thinking about the complexity of Electricity and magnetism and solving a complicated but interesting (sarcasm) problem I thought and said out loud: "I need a wok". After that came procrastination time and Cynthia watched Sex and the City while I criticized the program (it is a bunch of stupid lies that don't represent the truth, I think it hurts the image of women, anyways). Then we watched the new episode of Real World Austin. After that I went into the denial phase: I don't think I should take the comps. Life should only be about wanting a wok.

Woks Amazon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home